Saturday, June 4, 2011

Perdomo Event on 06/24/2011

Hey folks,

I just saw that there will be a Perdomo cigar event on Friday, June 24, 2011 at Heroes and Legacies in the Arboretum (Austin, TX). The event will go from 4:00-8:00 pm.

You may be wondering why I care enough to blog about this.
1) I really enjoy Perdomo cigars (look for my post about Perdomo Patriarch coming later).
2) The reason I enjoy Perdomo cigars is because the folks at Heroes and Legacies suggested them to my parents as a Christmas gift for me.
3) No one reads my blog anyway, so it can't hurt to try and gain readers.

Check out Heroes and Legacies anyway. The guys at the Austin store are top-notch. They run a store lacking in pretense, and can find the right cigar for anyone (novices to experienced connoisseurs) without breaking your budget.

After you visit them, let me know what you think.

Twitter: PorkDaddy14
Facebook: thejaketx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, for those of you reading.....my Facebook handle is also PorkDaddy14

    ReplyDelete