Friday, June 10, 2011

F.A.T. 06/10/2011


This Friday's post couldn't come at a more welcome time. After a difficult 36 hours, I couldn't wait to get home and try one of the new cigars I ordered recently. In my mind, there is nothing more relaxing than coming home, putting on my most comfy shorts, fixing an ice cold Mountain Dew, and lighting up a nice Habano-wrapped stogie.

Today's treat is the Oliveros Eight Zero Robusto. I believe this was released to commemorate the eightieth anniversary of the Oliveros company. The wrapper on this cigar provides a flavor similar to a Nestle Toll House chocolate chip. It leaves a pleasant after taste, yet still gives a nice smoky/toasty flavor on your palate. Nevertheless, this proves to be the relaxation I desired in an oasis away from the difficulties of my recent work environs. Cheers to a good weekend that lies ahead for everyone.

In case you're interested, the link to the cigar info can be found here. http://oliveroscigars.com/eightzero-page.htm

1 comment: