Friday, June 24, 2011

F.A.T. 06/24/2011--Double My Pleasure

"Save it for a rainy day"

My early Friday became an excellent Friday. I was able to spend some time on the back patio with a couple of smokes.

The first cigar was a 5 Vegas Classic Robusto. I have to admit, I wasn't sure if I'd like this one. From the start, it was very pleasant. The smoke was very smooth on my palette, and it had a nice even draw for the entire time. I think 5 Vegas just gained a fan.

The second smoke was a La Aurora Series 107 Robusto. This had a very full flavor. This one gave me a nice buzz as I enjoyed a brief thunderstorm. As brief as the storm was, this cigar burned very quickly. Not that I time myself, but I finished this cigar in only 45 minutes. I can't say it was worth the money I spent. I purchased this one from a local cigar store a few months ago, and it's sat in my humidor for this whole time. I don't know if I'd buy this one again, but if you're looking for a full-flavored, short smoke, this is for you.

Still, any time spent smoking cigars is better than any time spent working on a Friday. Have a great weekend everyone.

JZ

No comments:

Post a Comment