Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Treat

Usually, I'm writing about my F.A.T., but yesterday's smoke was less than desirable. Instead, I'm writing about the make-up today. This afternoon I enjoyed a Perdomo Patriarch maduro-wrapped robusto. The cigar was a gift (part of a package of 4) from my parents for last Christmas.

For a dark wrapping, this cigar was more on the medium-bodied flavors. It was slightly sweet, with a rich smoke that lingered on the palette. I picked up both hints of leather and cocoa. There was an absence of any spicy, peppery flavor, and the aftertaste was very delectable. On a side-note, I enjoyed this cigar with a Barq's Root Beer (nontraditional, but the bittersweet taste complemented the cigar well).

If you're interested, here's the link for Perdomo Patriarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment