Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Maduro

In the mood for an afternoon smoke, I searched through my humidor and stumbled across a Paul Garmirian Maduro Robusto. I cannot recall purchasing this particular smoke, but the size was perfect for the amount of time I had allotted myself.

This cigar kicked my ass. It was full of smoke and flavor. I became worried when I had to relight it once, but it returned to the smokiness it started with. Although it claimed to have hints of cocoa, I did not find this flavor. Instead, it repeated hints of mocha and then wood. Accompanied by a glass of sweet tea, this was a great start to my summer. Please see the link below if you're unfamiliar with this brand. PGCigars.com

On a different note: please say thanks to a serviceman or servicewoman today. They're putting their butts on the line so that we can keep ours on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment