Monday, May 2, 2011

4/24/2011--Easter Sunday in Bloomsburg, PA

Nub Cameroon 466 Box-Pressed Torpedo

For Easter, we drove up to Joe and Laura's in Bloomsburg. After an afternoon of gluttony, the men retired to the porch to enjoy the smokes that I brought with me. I had previously purchased this one to smoke at an earlier engagement, but that never happened. I am glad that I saved it for this day. This cigar was perfect for my full belly. It was medium-bodied and very easy to smoke. I never had to re-light it. Although the Nub is a short cigar, it was lengthy in smoke. Most everyone else was smoking churchills, and we all finished our smokes around the same time. I have been a fan of Nub for the last year or so, and this one just confirmed my loyalty. I would strongly recommend this to anyone, novice or experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment