Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lunch: Sakura Express with a House of Cupcake Chaser

Today's indulgence was sushi at Sakura Express in Princeton, NJ.

I ordered a shrimp avocado roll (yes, I know it's safe and cooked).

I also ordered a tuna cucumber roll.

The fish is so fresh every time we go in there. Today, the chef added a helping of sashimi to each of our platters. Needless to say, I enjoyed tuna sashimi along with a piece of escolar and a piece of mackerel. I'm still not an avid fish-eater, but I'm getting there. When the fish is that fresh, it's hard to be picky.

After we left Sakura, we then headed to House of Cupcakes. Just walking in that shop was like a preview of heaven. There were so many choices, yet I was able to make my choices pretty quick. I settled for the Boston Creme cupcake, and then brought home a peanut butter cup cupcake for Kelly and a chocolate Mum Mum cupcake for Pork. I would recommend this store to anyone who will be visiting Princeton.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment