Monday, May 2, 2011

F.A.T. Edition #2


4/29/2011: Perdomo 10th Anniversary Reserve Maduro Robusto

This cigar was a gift from my parents for Christmas. After 4 months in my humidor, last Friday was the time to give this cigar a test drive. For this F.A.T., I came home to enjoy the beautiful weather on my back porch. Sitting by myself, I had a nice afternoon and enjoyed an incredible smoke. The dark wrapper on this cigar provided just enough spice to keep my palette full of flavor. With the breeze constantly blowing, I was afraid that I'd have to keep re-lighting. It turns out I was wrong; the smoke rolled off the end of the stick with great consistency. I really enjoyed this cigar, and I'm excited to try more of Perdomo's offerings. (I have one more of these, and 2 other Perdomos that I received in the same package).

On a special note: Thanks to the folks at Heroes and Legacies in Austin, TX, for suggesting these to my parents. Excellent choice(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment