Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Surprise

Thanks to my future-in-laws, I had some free time this Sunday. I ventured to Mr. Stogy's in Morrisville, PA. I purchased a Nub Connnecticut and a Nub Maduro. When I got home, I decided to be productive while enjoying the storms that were rolling in. Out of the 2, I opted for the Nub Maduro (4 x 60 Rothschild). Wow, was I in for a treat. I've been into the dark maduro-wrapped cigars lately, and this did not disappoint. The cigar had such a pleasant flavor. I have been a fan of Nub for the last year or so, and I couldn't have been happier today. The oily wrapper was dark and added great flavor to the whole cigar. The cigar burned evenly the whole time, and I never had to re-light it, even after setting it down for a couple of minutes. If you're new to cigars, I definitely recommend starting with Nub. Now I look forward to the Nub Connecticut (hmmmm, maybe tomorrow night).

No comments:

Post a Comment