Saturday, January 14, 2012

Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 48

I just had to tell ya'll that I had, scratch that, rather I experienced an Arturo Fuente Anejo No. 48 (7" x 48) yesterday. The body of the cigar was just "full" enough, but never became overpowering. The flavor was magnificent, though. This was the first Fuente cigar I've tried, but I'm hooked. I even purchased a No. 49 (7 5/8" x 49) for later.


The cigar is finely constructed with the same filler as the Opus X, only it's wrapped with a Connecticut broadleaf maduro wrapper. I recommend this cigar for anyone seeking a medium to full-bodied experience.

Currently, you can find the No. 49 at Tobacco Leaf in Lawrenceville, NJ. I purchased the last of the No. 48 in stock, but I'm sure he will replenish his stock around Father's Day.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment