Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cigar Time with Kelly

It was a nice afternoon spent with Kelly. We went to Tobacco Leaf on Rt. 1 in Lawrenceville (I recommend for all of your tobacco needs).

Kelly smoked her first cigar. She had the Acid Gold Earthliness cigar. For a starter, it seemed to be full of flavor with every puff preceded by the sweetness of the wrapper.

I had a C.A.O. MX2 Toro. The cigar had a nice medium to full flavor, but a very difficult draw. The dark Connecticut wrapper was glossy and veiny, but fell apart as I smoked it. Also, the cigar had to be relit a couple of times. If I were to try this cigar again, I would probably pick the robusto.

Overall, the cigar lounge at this place was very pleasant and I will definitely visit again. I'm looking to make this my Friday Afternoon Tradition (aka F.A.T.).

No comments:

Post a Comment